An All-Encompassing Answer
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
By engaging UnitedHealthcare's broker network to promote and co-sell Insperity Workforce Optimization solutions, alongside Insperity's sales team, more employers and individuals will have access to better information and incentives to make better decisions, the information they need to manage their health costs, and the help they need in finding the right care at the right place.
Featured Blog Posts
In an effort to save their bottom line, many small businesses feel forced to ditch their company-sponsored health plans. But before you toss out your coverage, dissect your plan.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.
It’s tough to manage employee issues and run your business. Here’s seven ways PEO outsourcing can help manage an employer’s responsibilities to employees.
No matter why you went into business, judging its success comes down to one thing: money. Do you know whether you’re making any? Here are three key performance indicators you should be watching to find out.
Are you comparing PEOs? To choose the best company for your business, ask these eight questions.
Outsourcing even a portion of your HR tasks can afford you the freedom to focus on core activities that will help you grow your business. In this free e-book, we’ll walk you through the benefits of working with a PEO and debunk any misconceptions so that you can determine whether HR outsourcing will give your business a competitive edge.Download your free e-book