Minimize employer-related liability with
risk management services
When you join Insperity, you gain access to the coverage
you need to help minimize legal pitfalls. We’re by your side to provide
risk management services that can help safeguard your future.
and claims resolution
Get claims administration and coordination assistance, and decrease workers’ comp costs.
- A workers’ compensation policy that provides medical and indemnity benefits for compensable work-related injuries
- Specialists help you arrange return-to-work opportunities for employees
- We monitor the third-party claims administrator on lost time or questionable injury claims
Help safeguard your business against employment-related claims that can harm profitability. Insperity provides EPLI coverage which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Employment-related wrongful termination
- Workplace torts
- Sexual harassment claims
Hazard and safety
review and training
Our safety consultants have in-depth industry knowledge of workplace standards and best practices to help your organization provide a safe and productive work environment.
- Onsite visits to evaluate safety hazards
- Recommendations for best practices and controls to reduce workplace injuries
- Resources and supervisor training to help you improve your safety culture
Insperity human resources specialists are available to counsel supervisors on all aspects of an employee’s life cycle and help reduce employee turnover.
- Job descriptions, interviewing and selection training
- New hire onboarding and performance management guidance
- Substance abuse prevention
- Liability management training
Communicate performance expectations to employees through written policies and procedures.
- A review of your company’s existing policies to identify potential problems or omissions
- Create new policies or revise current ones to bring them into compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Assist in developing a communication plan to educate employees
Develop a risk management plan to know exactly what to do when tasked with a layoff or termination.
- Guidance on how to document reasons for termination
- Guidance on terminations, including any compliance-related requirements
- Preferred pricing on career services, including outplacement and career development
We evaluate safety hazards and avoid workplace injuries
Insperity’s safety consultants visit your workplace and consider general exposures, hazards and controls. Then we consult with your management to help you implement correct hazards and reduce workers compensation expenses.
Safety program consultation
Our safety consultants review your current safety programs and consultant on best practices to prevent workplace injuries. We also review and evaluate your losses by type, cause and frequency, and suggest recommendations to control them.
client consultations and surveys
conducted per month to help reduce
Check out what our clients are saying
Benefits and compensation |
Software firm finds growth pains
eased by Insperity
Primary Solutions doubled in size overnight, but the company president hasn’t spent sleepless nights worrying about human resources issues with Insperity at his side.Continue reading →
Benefits and compensation |
Electronics manufacturing company finds eye-opening success with Insperity
Nortech Systems is partnering with Insperity to create a better, safer work environment while saving money.Continue reading →