Get a handle on HR compliance
Insperity’s risk management services help safeguard your business by preventing problems from the start. Our specialists monitor and communicate changes to employment laws and regulations that affect your business, helping to limit employer-related liability.
Get access to cost-efficient coverage and hand off the administration and coordination of your claims.
- Access to comprehensive and budget-friendly workers’ compensation insurance
- Reporting of separation issues to the state unemployment agency
- Contested claims assistance
- Unemployment state tax account audits to confirm accuracy
Limit potential exposure to wage claims and Department of Labor audits with the help of our specialists.
- Guidance regarding your exempt/nonexempt classifications
- Wage claim or DOL audit administrative assistance
- Mandatory state and federal labor law posters
Our safety consultants consider general exposures, hazards and controls then work with you to develop ways to correct any deficiencies.
- Onsite visits to determine your needs
- Hazard-control programs for certain industries
- OSHA-required training programs
- Supports client’s design of safety programs
Get hand-in-hand support, so you can rest assured your hiring process isn’t putting your business at risk.
- Administrative support to assist with compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other local ordinances, and state and federal employment laws
- Explanation of background check results
- Compliance assistance with pre-adverse and adverse actions
- Assistance with local, state or federally required individualized assessments
Safeguard your business against employment-related claims that can harm profitability; coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Employment-related wrongful termination
- Workplace torts
- Sexual harassment claims
Insperity HR specialists are available to counsel supervisors on all aspects of an employee’s life cycle.
- Interviewing and selection training
- Performance management guidance
- Drug-free workplace policies
- Liability management training
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
Lean on a team of proven professionals to help you properly respond to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other fair employment practices agencies.
- Written responses to appropriate agencies
- Mediation and negotiation guidance and support
- Hotline for employee grievances
Here’s how our EEO team helped with employee complaints in 2020
|810||new employee complaints|
|93%||resolved without cost to client|
|7%||of remaining complaints had an average settlement cost to client of $12,461 when handled by Insperity EEO Services|
Don’t let HR-related
laws bog you down
The number of employment laws and regulations has grown tremendously over the years. We help with certain government reporting, unemployment claims management, and wage claims and audits.
“We needed HR oversight to help ensure compliance with employment laws. We also wanted our employees to have big-company benefits without the administrative burden of managing our own plans.”
CFO and Portfolio Manager