Cost containment and certainty
Through our unique service agreement, Insperity provides budgetary certainty for two years on our full-service HR solution, which includes medical insurance, workers' compensation insurance and administrative services.
Additionally, all billed amounts are reported in detail so you know exactly what you’re going to pay from start to finish – no unexpected costs.
- Unmatched two-year client service agreement
- Complete billing transparency and reconciliation
- For more than 10 years, Insperity’s health insurance plan has had single-digit rate increases on average
Comprehensive benefits solution
Insperity’s robust benefits package includes not only group health, dental and vision coverage but also other important welfare benefits and health savings options. As the plan sponsor, Insperity assumes all plan sponsor responsibilities and obligations from start to finish.
Through Insperity’s unique relationship with national medical insurance carriers, such as UnitedHealthcare, your employees get access to cost-effective, comprehensive group health coverage that is safe from dramatic premium increases.
- Long-term relationships with carriers
- Focus on cost containment and stability
- Compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements
Implement efficient HR processes
From onboarding new employees to processing payroll, our HR infrastructure becomes yours. Our service team becomes an extension of your HR department, using tried-and-true processes, helping to streamline administration and execute tasks faster.
- Robust HR infrastructure and expertise in all 50 states
- Proven HR practices that enable faster transitions as your business evolves, from expanding into new states to entering into a merger or acquisition
- An online employee self-service application and paperless administration
Safeguard your business against costly litigation
From helping you stay ahead of government regulations to properly working through employee relations issues, you get a dedicated HR team who looks out for your business. They’ll help you prevent risky practices that could lead to costly litigation and lost business opportunities.
- Proactive notification and assistance with employment-related state and federal laws
- Extensive safety services delivered by tenured, highly trained safety professionals
- Virtual or instructor-led liability management training
Extra HR support when and where you need it most
You’ll get one-on-one guidance from a seasoned service team. When you need assistance, you can call your account executive directly – not a call center. Insperity employs a large, dedicated, standalone service delivery division that works exclusively with clients who have 150+ employees.
- Assigned account executive who coordinates services
- Personalized service from a dedicated service team – not a call center
- HR software that delivers advanced reporting for unmatched insight