Performance Now knowledge base
Some users would like to add a company logo to their performance reviews. Follow the steps below to add a logo.
- Click Setup
- Click Organization Name & Logo
- Enter your organization name and enter the path to your company logo (Browsing is optional)
- Check Display and print organization name on review form
NOTE: If you select this option it will put the organization name and logo on every review form.
Although the application has pre-built templates your company may wish to have customized templates utilizing different information. Follow the steps below to create a custom template.
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click Review Form Designer Choices
- You can choose whether you want to start with a new blank form or edit an existing form
- You will then be able to update/add the sections, competencies, ratings, review heading, and weightings
On occasion you may wish to enter notes about an employee’s performance or additional information. Follow the steps below to add a log event.
- Click on the Home tab
- Click New then New Log Event
- Enter at minimum the required log event information. (Event Title and Event Date)
- Click Save and Close once complete
When creating a new employee in the program you have to assign each employee a review form name. Follow the steps below to assign a review form to an employee.
- Click on the employee name
- Click the drop down under review form name and assign the appropriate template
Some users would like to have access to print or export an employee’s goal report for a hard copy. Follow the steps below to run a goal report.
- Click Home tab then Goals Report
- Select the employee(s) and then enter a date range
- Click OK
- You can now print, export, or save the goal
Performance Now 8 is only supported as a desktop installation. Unlike prior versions of Performance Now, version 8 utilizes a SQL Express database that requires a standard desktop installation. A license must be purchased for each user and computer where Performance Now is installed.
In Performance Now version 4 there were three separate modules within Performance Now that you could use to accomplish different tasks, such as designing forms. All modules have been consolidated into the single application, Performance Now 8.