Introducing CMAA Members to Insperity
The membership club industry is an ideal fit for Insperity to offer its core Workforce Optimization® solution, which includes health care reform support, administrative relief and Fortune-100 level employee benefits. This solution enables club managers to spend less time focused on the administrative aspects of the club and more time to enhance the membership experience.
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Our relationship with CMAA during the last two years has provided Insperity with an excellent opportunity to introduce our comprehensive suite of human resources and business performance solutions to hundreds of CMAA members across the country.
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
Paying employees overtime happens. But did you plan on it? Learn how to investigate the root causes of unplanned overtime in your organization and address the problems it creates.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
Awkward interview moments are… well, awkward. Learn how to read nonverbal cues and accurately assess your job candidates.
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
Motivating and rewarding your staff doesn’t have to take a lot of time, nor cost an arm and a leg. Here are some ideas managers and HR experts have seen get results in the trenches.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging club management tasks with our individual products and services