Introducing the Insperity Partner Advantage Program
Insperity and Association Benefits Solutions have teamed up to provide members preferred pricing on select Insperity HR solutions and other program benefits including:
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Guidance on how to attract, retain, maintain, develop and reward your employees
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.
When it comes to payroll, there are number of places where matters can go awry. Whether it’s an issue with payroll input, payroll taxes or paycheck delivery, human error is too often the culprit for payroll problems. Good payroll software can help you mitigate these common errors in three big ways.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
Will health care reform affect how your small business shops for insurance? Here are four ways to offer benefits that fit your business.
Awkward interview moments are‚ well, awkward. Learn how to read nonverbal cues and accurately assess job candidates to find the best fit for your company.
HR outsourcing can take many forms, from basic payroll processing and timekeeping to complex regulatory compliance and benefits administration.Download your free e-book