Introducing the Insperity + United Way Partnership
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Complete government compliance assistance
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging management tasks with Insperity products and services.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
Underestimating the importance of remaining compliant with employment laws is a big mistake. Here’s how to stay on the right side of regulations.
If HR duties are slowing you down, a co-employment relationship with a PEO might be the best solution.
Many companies find that elevated employee performance is the key to success.
Considering HR outsourcing for your business? Here are seven specific ways hiring a PEO can save your organization time, energy and best of all – money.
Have you ever hired someone who lacked passion or just couldn’t do the work? With a tweak of your interview style and questions, you may be able to turn things around the next time.