Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
By teaming up with Insperity, HTG members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
Insperity and HTG
HTG Member and Insperity Client Testimonial
IT Provider Realizes Leaving Insperity Was A Bad Idea
Dan Edwards started Pact-One Solutions out of his garage in Henderson, Nevada, in 2003. As a technology solutions provider in California and Nevada, Pact-One handles all aspects of a company’s IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, connectivity, website management, maintenance renewals and IT consulting. Its goal is to be proactive in maintaining computer systems to maximize uptime and minimize frustration for businesses.
When you started your business, you probably didn’t realize the alphabet soup of compliance that lay ahead: FMLA, FLSA, EEOC…. What do they all mean, and how can you get a handle on the employment laws that apply to you?Download your free e-book
See more resources →
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
Though comp time can be popular with employees, offering it instead of pay could get you into trouble.
Ready to get started?
For many business owners, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. And up to 25 percent of business owners’ time is wasted handling employee related paperwork, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).Download your free e-book
See more resources →