Introducing the Partner Advantage Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- 10% discount on select Insperity HR solutions
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Added value to your existing membership through Insperity tools and resources
- Access to Insperity MarketPlace where you can save on every day purchases from over 30,000 retailers
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help chamber members run better, grow faster and make more money.
Rushing your payroll process could put you in hot water with your employees and the government. Here are 10 ways to avoid payroll processing mistakes.
Have you ever hired someone who lacked passion or just couldn’t do the work? With a tweak of your interview style and questions, you may be able to turn things around the next time.
As technology advances, so must your recruitment strategies. Discover how to leverage mobile devices to recruit qualified candidates.
Not sure why your employees seem to be stuck in a rut? A little extra attention from you may be all they need to get moving again. Here are four signs your coaching techniques might be missing the mark.
Wondering how to create a positive work culture? Here are six proven steps you can take toward creating a thriving, positive workplace.
Many small businesses feel forced to ditch their company-sponsored health plans. But before you toss out your coverage, dissect your plan and explore your options.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services