An HR service that works with your business
As an Insperity® Workforce Optimization® client, you become part of a professional employment organization (PEO). Through this arrangement, Insperity absorbs most of your daily employee-related administration and employer liability while you maintain complete control over your workforce, business decisions and operations.
You’ll receive a broad range of services, including:
- Health care coverage: medical, dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- Payroll processing
- Payroll record maintenance and management
- Payroll compliance
- Online paystubs and W-2s
- Payroll management reports
- Garnishment and deduction administration
- Employment verification
- PTO accruals
- Comprehensive recordkeeping and plan administration.
- Complete payroll integration
- Online access for easy enrollment, transfers and changes
- Employee engagement programs and retirement readiness tools
- A service team that averages 15 years of industry experience
- Low participant fees
*Additional fees apply
Performance management support
- Performance appraisals
- Compensation resources and tools
- Supervisor coaching
- Job descriptions
- Base pay structures
- Client self-help tools and worksheets for variable and sales compensation structures
- Company climate surveys
Government compliance reporting and agency interface
- Unemployment claims administration
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA
- Safety services
- Drug-free policies and/or administration
- EEOC administration
- Job classification review
- Health care reform compliance
Employer liability management
- Workers' compensation plan coverage and claim resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Safety review
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
- Employee relations
- Substance abuse prevention
- Liability management training
Learning and development
- Systematic way to identify & address performance improvement opportunities
- Leadership & employee development
- More than 100,000 online learning assets
- Offer Professional Education units (CPE and PDU) for select courses
- Live, virtual training
- Insperity Premier™, a web-based, employee self-service, HR technology platform
- MarketPlace™ consumer offerings: discounts and exclusive offers from 30,000 retailers
- Employee communications
- Integration between Quickbooks® and payroll data, provide visibility into workforce costs and profitability
Recruiting and outplacement support
- Job description development
- Wage and salary surveys
- Process review
- Interviewing and selection training
- Online interviewing and selection training
a by-your-side service team
The Insperity Premier™ online human capital management platform delivers interactive HR management tools to your workforce. Plus, you get a dedicated service team who provides one-on-one guidance when you need it.
Anytime access to pay stubs, W2s, PTO accruals, and health insurance and retirement plan details.
Online access to cost and eligibility details, along with helpful enrollment tools, make the benefits enrollment process a snap.
Paperless onboarding makes it easy for you to upload employee data into the system, and easy for employees to complete new-hire paperwork.
Online review and approval of payroll with support from a payroll specialist.
Time and attendance
Employee time tracking, scheduling, PTO accrual and clock-ins with seamless payroll integration.
Analytics and reporting
Automated, built-in or custom reports that organize and deliver real-time employee data.
Two-factor authentication and regular system testing that helps to protect employee data.
On-the-go access to essential HR information, time tracking, payroll approval and more.
Whether you need help with employee performance issues or have questions about payroll, your service team delivers personalized guidance and unmatched customer service.
A dedicated team of specialists
A small team of HR specialists is assigned to your account to coordinate the delivery of your services.
Not a call center
Located near you
You're assigned service team is based in the U.S., within your business's region.
Speed to service
Extensive HR expertise
On average, each service team has more than 60 years of professional HR experience combined.
Unmatched customer service
Your service team knows you on a first name basis and cares about your company like it’s their own.
Why Insperity? Because we’re committed to helping you succeed
Our business model is simple: We’re dedicated to helping businesses prosper by taking care of the things that could be distracting you from the bigger picture. We do this by helping you control expenses, minimizing risk exposure and maximizing your opportunities for revenue generation.
So, are you ready to achieve your business goals?
With Insperity, it can happen sooner than you think.