- How to prepare for appraisals in advance.
- How to set meaningful and valuable employee goals.
- Why managers should document all important milestones.
- Why being objective and staying on topic is important.
- How to ensure a successful ongoing review process throughout the year.
Managers and employees rush through performance evaluation processes without much thought. But with these five key steps, performance reviews can become a company’s most valuable employee development and retention tool.
Make sure you’re informed.
Fill out the form to download your e-book today.