Insperity Choice 401(k) plans
Insperity Choice® 401(k) plans offer you the ideal blend of investment choice, popular features and services combined with the power of payroll integration. They’re available to you as an Insperity Workforce Administrations™ client.
The power of payroll integration
With integration between the Insperity recordkeeping system and the Workforce Administration platform powered by iSolved®, data exchanges between the two systems occur automatically, with these significant advantages:
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Protects sensitive employee data
- Significantly decreases the risk of errors
- Considerably reduces administrative tasks
Costs significantly lower than industry average
The administrative and recordkeeping costs of the plan follow a flat fee format, so costs to you and your employees are transparent and easy to understand.
Insperity Retirement Services offers an open architecture investment platform, allowing you to choose your plan’s investment line-up from daily-valued investments listed on the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC).
Insperity Choice 401(k) plans consistently undercut average
industry fees, according to comparisons with data provided
by the 401k Averages Book.*
*(c) 401k Averages Book. Data licensed from the 401k Averages Book. All rights reserved. 401k Averages Book shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Plan sponsor support
Our paperless system and expanded service model let you eliminate a number of tasks you may be handling today. Standard services from Insperity include:
- Daily valuation recordkeeping
- Regulatory notice preparation
- Distribution processing, including IRS Form 1099 and required minimum distributions
- Preparation of plan amendments
- Plan sponsor website with on-demand reports
- Required annual ADP/ACP and compliance testing
- Government reporting, including signature-ready Form 5500
Plan trust requirements
You can self-trustee or coordinate trustee services through Reliance Trust Company.
Easily tailored to your business
Insperity Choice 401(k) plans are configured with standard features and popular options for small and medium-sized businesses, including:
- Various eligibility options
- 100 percent immediate vesting
- Pre-tax and Roth contributions
- Safe harbor employer contribution options
- Loans and in-service withdrawals