Insperity and Lockton share a passion for serving our clients, developing people, and giving back to our communities.
With Insperity® Workforce Optimization®, our full service HR, you’ll be able to provide administrative relief, access to better benefits, reduced liabilities and dedicated HR support.
With our experienced service team, your clients can spend more time doing what they love – growing their business.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Lockton Associates can:
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
Interested? Get paired with an Insperity office. Call 866.250.9658 or click the Contact Us button
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This strategic alliance with Lockton is a natural fit for both organizations. By joining forces, clients will have access to a myriad of human resources and business insurance expertise and capabilities, streamlining the process for decision makers and enabling business owners more time to focus on their core business.
Featured Blog Posts
Building future leaders in your business is a wise investment of time and energy. Learn how to develop and nurture talent in your company’s ranks.
Is your HR staff making the most of your employees’ skills or are they so bogged down with day-to-day tasks that they don’t have time? Here are three ways to find time for the big picture.
You have a great new idea to help your company grow. First consider what could make or break your business. Find out now.
With all the options out there, finding the right retirement plan can be overwhelming. Be sure to ask these seven retirement plan questions.
Outsourcing even a portion of HR tasks can afford one the freedom to focus on core activities that will help grow their business. In this free e-book, we’ll walk you through the benefits of working with a PEO and debunk any misconceptions so that you can help your clients determine whether HR outsourcing will give them business a competitive edge.Download your free e-book