Insperity and Lockton share a passion for serving our clients, developing people, and giving back to our communities.
With Insperity® Workforce Optimization®, our full service HR, you’ll be able to provide administrative relief, access to better benefits, reduced liabilities and dedicated HR support.
With our experienced service team, your clients can spend more time doing what they love – growing their business.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Lockton Associates can:
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
Interested? Get paired with an Insperity office. Call 866.250.9658 or click the Contact Us button
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
This strategic alliance with Lockton is a natural fit for both organizations. By joining forces, clients will have access to a myriad of human resources and business insurance expertise and capabilities, streamlining the process for decision makers and enabling business owners more time to focus on their core business.| President, Insperity
Featured Blog Posts
Sometimes the next leader of your company is hidden within the ranks of your current employees – don’t forget to look at the consistent performers as a talent pool for advancement. The best choice may be the diamond in the rough – with a little polish it will shine brightly.
Is your HR staff making the most of your employees’ skills or are they so bogged down with day-to-day tasks that they don’t have time? Here are three ways to find time for the big picture.
You have a great new idea to help your company grow. You’re excited to get started. But first, you must ask yourself: Is my business really ready to take this on? If not, it can be a very expensive diversion of your most precious and costly investment: your people.
With the many retirement options out there, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Learn more before making a quick decision.
Outsourcing even a portion of HR tasks can afford one the freedom to focus on core activities that will help grow their business. In this free e-book, we’ll walk you through the benefits of working with a PEO and debunk any misconceptions so that you can help your clients determine whether HR outsourcing will give them business a competitive edge.Download your free e-book