Introducing the Insperity Capital Growth Program
Venture capital financing can provide capital, board governance, hiring assistance, consultation and introductions to strategic partners. But, there’s a missing link: a human capital infrastructure.
There is a way to connect the intersection where human capital meets private capital™: the Insperity® Capital Growth Program, a proactive human capital service model designed for high-growth companies.
No matter a company’s stage of development, workforce is a key driver throughout a business’s life cycle. Having a way to bring its human capital needs into one platform can help propel it to success.
Insperity’s team works with a company to determine its unique needs, develop a road map based on growth projections and help implement efficiencies throughout every growth phase.
Series A & B
- Attract and retain talent
- Leadership development
- Culture by design
- Assistance with human capital liability reduction
- Organizational road map
Series C & D
- Organizational alignment
- KPI measurement
- Management training
- Culture-based recruiting and mapping
Exit or Acquisition
- Cultural compatibility analysis
- HR practices reviews
- Ready and experienced
- HR infrastructure for add-on or exit
Why it's important
Having the basics of a human capital management strategy – payroll, HR-related government compliance, and benefits – is the cornerstone to building a better infrastructure. But, going beyond the basics is what this program is about: anticipating the needs of growing businesses ready to take their next great leap.
As we went through the emerging growth stage, working our way through, we realized that many of the business challenges we were facing had HR solutions. What we discovered was that as we began solving our own problems as a growing company, it became a pathway to help provide solutions for companies doing the same thing.
Rapid growth often spells turmoil. But with the right plan in place, your company can avoid the most common pitfalls of growth without losing its culture.
While an improving economy might benefit your company in many ways, it creates a challenge when it comes to recruiting talent. In a crowded job market, how can you stand out? Discover five ways your employer brand can help you recruit highly skilled workers.
Are you up to speed on the EEOC’s latest Strategic Enforcement Plan? Find out what emerging and developing issues in the workplace you should be monitoring.
Is your people strategy truly supporting your business strategy? Here’s how to establish accurate key performance indicators (KPIs) for your HR initiatives.
Get your free e-book
When you’re in business, you have obstacles. That’s a fact whether your company is in growth mode, well established or ripe for acquisition. Learn how to grapple with these challenges and continue to forge ahead.Download your free e-book
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Find out how to reduce employment risk with this free e-book
When you started your business, you probably didn’t realize the alphabet soup of compliance that lay ahead: FMLA, FLSA, EEOC…. What do they all mean, and how can you get a handle on the employment laws that apply to you?Download your free e-book