Introducing the Insperity Broker Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- 10% discount on select Insperity HR solutions
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Epic clients run better, grow faster and make more money.
The decision to offer health care benefits to your employees is not one to be taken lightly.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
Many small businesses feel forced to ditch their company-sponsored health plans. But before you toss out your coverage, dissect your plan and explore your options.
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
With all the options out there, finding the right retirement plan can be overwhelming. Be sure to ask these seven retirement plan questions.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services