What if you could anticipate – and avoid – your next HR debacle?
Outdated policies and inadequate documentation can cause even the strongest companies to stumble when it comes to HR issues. When was the last time you updated your employee handbook? Are you sure it covers everything it should? Do you have a policy in place for handling employee complaints? Slip-ups in hiring, firing, employee paperwork and other areas can stymie your company’s growth.
Get the insight you need to become more proactive when it comes to managing HR policies and procedures. Download this e-book to get strategies from industry experts that will help you spot the most common HR breakdowns.
In this e-book, you’ll discover:
- How an outdated employee handbook could lead to costly mistakes
- The documentation you must have before firing an employee
- Why you can’t afford to skip pre-employment screenings
- What employee records you’re required (by law) to have on hand
- Why onboarding training is particularly important
- A simple fix to avoid costly payroll errors
- Policies that protect your company’s safety and financial success
Avoid HR pitfalls and start mastering the tactics you need to run a blunder-free business. Download this e-book today.