Reducing the worry of HR compliance and risks
Protocol First found itself in the enviable position of being purchased by Flatiron Health, a subsidiary of Roche, a Swiss multinational health care company. The Insperity Workforce Optimization solution helped support the company’s growth and ready it for acquisition.
In this letter of thanks, you’ll learn how Insperity helped Protocol First:
- Function like a larger company with a solid HR infrastructure, timely payroll processing and employee access to generous benefits.
- Keep up with HR rules and regulations across multiple states.
- Onboard new employees during uncertain economic times.
- Demonstrate compliance with HR and payroll issues while transitioning to a multinational company.
- Present historical data quickly and efficiently through electronic reports.
Number of employees: 3 – 30
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Industry: Health care technology
Let’s start the conversation
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you within one business day.