Introducing the Insperity WTC Studio Program
The partnership between Insperity and Waxing the City Worldwide provides each Waxing the City studio preferred pricing on select Insperity HR Solutions.
Other program benefits include:
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Administrative relief
- Better benefits
- Reduced liabilities
- A systematic way to improve productivity
- Access to Insperity MarketPlace where you can save on every day purchases from over 30,000 retailers
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Waxing the City studios run better, grow faster and make more money.
Emotions sometimes get the better of us in the workplace. Here’s how to stay calm and keep the conversation productive, not destructive.
Don’t spend time trying to choose your best candidate from a bunch of canned answers and standard business suits. Discover 26 warning signs to watch out for when interviewing potential new hires. One or more may point to a poor fit before you even get to your first question.
Authentic leadership advice is a rare and valuable find. That’s why we asked several leaders within Insperity, “What’s the best leadership advice you’ve ever received?” Here are 19 of their best answers.
Here are three important topics you should discuss with your staff prior to 2012 to ensure that there are no unwelcome surprises.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services