Introducing the Vision Source Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. As a result of the alliance we now have with Vision Source, we can take on your time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits for Vision Source members include:
- An instant HR infrastructure
- Better employee benefits
- 50% off the enrollment fee for Workforce Optimization*
- 10% off select HR solutions
- Charitable donations to The Vision Source Foundation and Optometry Giving Sight when you become a client
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Administrative relief and reduced liabilities
- Access to Insperity MarketPlace where you can save on every day purchases from over 30,000 retailers
*For new Vision Source members who become an Insperity Workforce Optimization client within 90 days of the membership effective date.
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Vision Source offices run better, grow faster and make more money.| Executive VP of Sales and Marketing, Insperity
Ready to get started?
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
Today’s job seekers expect a good benefits package, but that’s not all they want. Find out which extra perks can really make your workplace more satisfying to skilled workers.
Have you ever hired someone who lacked passion or just couldn’t do the work? With a tweak of your interview style and questions, you may be able to turn things around the next time.
No matter why you went into business, judging its success comes down to one thing: money. Do you know whether you’re making any? Here are three key performance indicators you should be watching to find out.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services