In proud partnership with
Introducing the Texas State Optical Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. As a result of the alliance we now have with Texas State Optical, we can take on your time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits for TSO members include:
- An instant HR infrastructure
- Better employee benefits
- 10% off select HR solutions
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Administrative relief and reduced liabilities
- Access to Insperity MarketPlace where you can save on every day purchases from over 30,000 retailers
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Texas State Optical offices run better, grow faster and make more money.
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
Today’s job seekers expect a good benefits package, but that’s not all they want. Find out which extra perks can really make your workplace more satisfying to skilled workers.
How do you want your employees to feel when they walk in the door? Does your company culture support your business’s mission? Find out why company culture is so important.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.
No matter why you went into business, judging its success comes down to one thing: money. Do you know whether you’re making any? Here are three key performance indicators you should be watching to find out.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services