The Insperity Technology Advisor Program
By teaming up with Insperity, TeamLogic IT members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
Insperity Client Testimonial
IT Provider Realizes Leaving Insperity Was A Bad Idea
Dan Edwards started Pact-One Solutions out of his garage in Henderson, Nevada, in 2003. As a technology solutions provider in California and Nevada, Pact-One handles all aspects of a company’s IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, connectivity, website management, maintenance renewals and IT consulting. Its goal is to be proactive in maintaining computer systems to maximize uptime and minimize frustration for businesses.
When you started your business, you probably didn’t realize the alphabet soup of compliance that lay ahead: FMLA, FLSA, EEOC…. What do they all mean, and how can you get a handle on the employment laws that apply to you?Download your free e-book
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Is your company deterring skilled candidates? To build a productive team that’s committed for the long term, avoid these damaging company culture mistakes:
The cost of employee turnover is much more than filling a vacant spot – the loss can be devastating to your business. Here’s five lesser-known effects of losing an employee.
If HR duties are slowing you down, a co-employment relationship with a PEO might be the best solution.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.