Introducing the Insperity Partner Advantage Program
Insperity and Shearer Insurance have teamed up to provide members preferred pricing on select Insperity HR solutions and other program benefits including:
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Guidance on how to attract, retain, maintain, develop and reward your employees
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Will health care reform affect how your small business shops for insurance? Here are four ways to offer benefits that fit your business.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
If HR duties are slowing you down, a co-employment relationship with a PEO might be the best solution.
A professional employer organization (PEO) can free you to focus on what really matters—growing your business.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.
HR outsourcing can take many forms, from basic payroll processing and timekeeping to complex regulatory compliance and benefits administration.Download your free e-book