Insperity Terms and Conditions
Big Game Promotion – Channel Partners
- The Insperity Big Game Promotion (“Promotion”) is offered by Insperity Support Services, L.P. (“Insperity”), and is open to any active and current Insperity Channel Partner (“Entrant”). Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in these rules are defined as set forth in the applicable Marketing and Referral Agreement (“Agreement”) between Channel Partner and Insperity or its affiliated company.To be eligible to win, Entrant must provide Insperity with a minimum of five (5) Accepted Referrals by following the procedures in the Agreement, and in addition, to qualify towards this promotion, each Accepted Referral i) is provided to Insperity between September 1, 2016 and December 30, 2016; ii) signs and delivers to Insperity a Client Service Agreement for the Insperity Workforce Optimization® solution no later than 5 p.m. CT on Dec. 30, 2016; and iii) pays the enrollment fee in good funds not later than Dec. 30, 2016. In addition, the five Accepted Referrals must cumulatively co-employ a minimum of 51 Full-Time Worksite Employees as of the date of the last to sign its Client Service Agreement. If all stipulations in this paragraph are met, the Accepted Referral is a Qualified Referral.
- Entrant is permitted one entry in the promotion for each Qualified Referral submitted. For referrals resulting in 5 or more Qualified Referrals with greater than a cumulative 51 Worksite Employees, an additional chance is awarded for each additional 51 Worksite Employees. All Promotion entries become the sole property of Insperity.
- The Promotion runs from September 1, 2016 through 5 p.m. CT on Dec. 30, 2016. Insperity, whose decisions shall be final, will conduct a random selection from eligible entries on or about Jan. 5, 2017. In order to be a winner, Entrant must comply with all rules; odds of winning depend upon number of qualified entries.
- Prizes consist of (i) two deluxe suite tickets to the championship football game at NRG Stadium in Houston on Feb. 5, 2017; ii) round trip commercial airfare (economy) for two from Channel Partner’s U.S. city to Texas, (subject to availability); iii) four nights (double occupancy) hotel at the Embassy Suites Houston Energy Corridor or similar; iv) $1,000 pre-loaded to an Insperity ExpensAble MasterCard for meals during 4 day Houston stay (card expires February 6, 2017 at 5:00pm Houston time); and v) tickets to the Dan Pastorini Super Party in Sugar Land, Texas on Thursday, February 2, 2017. Tickets may not be transferred, bartered, or sold for value.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email on or before Jan.13, 2017. If Insperity’s call is not returned, or if a finalist cannot be contacted within 48 hours, the entry may be disqualified.
- Winning entries shall be subject to verification as determined by Insperity at its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, determination of eligibility and proper identification (i.e. valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID). The winner or designated representative must deliver to Insperity prior to receipt of tickets, an Insperity promotional release, an Insperity certificate of eligibility and release, and provide an executed W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification), fully executed by winner. If a winner fails to claim a prize within the time stipulated or cannot fulfill the obligations of winning, Insperity reserves the right to award prize to an alternate.
- An individual who enters the Promotion on behalf of a Channel Partner must be one of the following: Chairman of the Board; Board member; President; CEO; vice president; CFO; chief operating officer; controller; treasurer; owner; partner; pastor; principal; superintendent; director level executive or other analogous executive. Prizes are awarded to the Channel Partner, rather than the individual.
- Corporate employees, officers and directors of Insperity, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising and public relations agencies, principals or employees of any temporary agency or outsourcer that provides services to any Insperity entity, independent contractors providing services to any Insperity entity, and the immediate families (spouse, children, any family member living in the household) and related entities owned by all of the foregoing, are ineligible to enter or win.
- By entering the Promotion, Entrants, winners and ticket recipients and attendees release Insperity, its promotional and advertising agencies, the National Football League, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the thirty-two professional member clubs, and its and their and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, contractors, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any injury, damage, claim or cause of action of whatever nature, including tort and contract, arising from the entry process, random selection and prize receipt and distribution, attendance at the game or any claim related to the Promotion. Insperity is not responsible for transmission errors or late, lost, incomplete or undelivered entries.
- Winners are responsible for all income or other taxes due on the value of the prize(s) received. Insperity will report the fair market value of the prize(s) to the appropriate government agencies, including the Internal Revenue Service, if and as required by applicable laws.
- Ticket recipients and/or designated Channel Partner representatives acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Insperity has the right to publicize and use in its advertising, web site and other marketing/public relations materials the ticket recipient(s) and/or designated representative’s names, character, likeness, voice and all matters incidental thereto. Winning Channel Partners and ticket recipients are prohibited from publicizing their participation in the Promotion.
- Winners are subject to the approval of Insperity, and Insperity reserves the right to disqualify any entry or winner at its sole discretion. All decisions of Insperity are final. A list of winners will be available from Insperity upon written request to: Marketing Department, 19001 Crescent Springs Dr., Kingwood, TX, 77339. Additions, deletions or clarifications to these rules may be made at the discretion of Insperity. Void where prohibited by law.
- If you do not wish to receive future promotion and/or rewards program e-mails from Insperity, please follow the procedures set forth in the e-mails, or send your name/address to: Insperity, Corporate Marketing Opt-Out, 19001 Crescent Springs Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339-3802.