In proud partnership with
Introducing the Insperity Partner Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
- Administrative relief
- Better benefits
- Reduced liabilities
- A systematic way to improve productivity
- Access to Insperity MarketPlace where you can save on every day purchases from over 30,000 retailers
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership with PDV Wireless presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help businesses run better, grow faster and make more money.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
Don’t spend time trying to choose your best candidate from a bunch of canned answers and standard business suits. Discover 26 warning signs to watch out for when interviewing potential new hires. One or more may point to a poor fit before you even get to your first question.
A sound human capital strategy can prevent a number of problems and help insure your enterprise flourishes.
As Millennials take on more leadership roles in business, tradition will likely take a back seat as the next big generation offers something different.
If HR duties are slowing you down, a co-employment relationship with a PEO might be the best solution.
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of HR administration. Find out how partnering with a professional employer organization (PEO) can put your focus back where it belongs – proactively building your business to be the best it can be.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services