Introducing the Insperity Partner Advantage Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Nieminski Robbins & Associates clients run better, grow faster and make more money.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
With all the options out there, retirement planning is incredibly overwhelming. Here are 10 questions to make your decision a little easier.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
Automated expense reporting can give you more control over your business’s expenses. Learn how with these four surprising reasons to consider automating.
Considering HR outsourcing for your business, but wondering why use a PEO? Here are 7 ways hiring a PEO can save your organization time, energy and money.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services