Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
In proud partnership with
By teaming up with Insperity, New Tech members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
When you started your business, you probably didn’t realize the alphabet soup of compliance that lay ahead: FMLA, FLSA, EEOC…. What do they all mean, and how can you get a handle on the employment laws that apply to you?Download your free e-book
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
When employees work more than 40 hours in a week, can you offer them compensatory time (comp time) versus overtime? Here’s what you need to know.
Just one complaint from one employee can trigger an audit by the U.S. Department of Labor. Here’s how to make sure your records are current and complete to protect your business.
Is your worker an independent contractor or employee? The wrong classification can result in productivity losses and penalties for your business. Learn the facts to avoid five easy-to-make mistakes.