Introducing the Insperity Financial Impact Program
The strategic alliance between Insperity and IMA provides several solutions, tools and resources designed to help IMA members align HR efforts with financial systems.
- Guidance to understand the human and financial impact of employee turnover
- Ability to discover the true payroll burden of every employee
- Access to local Insperity business performance advisors
- Special pricing on select Business Performance Solutions
- Long term cost containment
- Forecasting certainty
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Human resources (HR) and accounting are both crucial areas in most companies, yet they often operate in silos, functioning independently. More and more businesses are realizing this practice needs to change. This article explains the critical role that employees play in the financial success or failure of a company.Download FREE Guide
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Featured Blog Posts
Through the Small Business Efficiency Act, the federal government has recognized the professional employer organization industry for purposes of reporting and remitting federal employment taxes on behalf of clients. Now, you can add one more question when trying to find the best PEO: Are you certified?
No matter why you went into business, judging its success comes down to one thing: money. Do you know whether you’re making any? Here are three key performance indicators you should be watching to find out.
Overwhelming. Inconsistent. Incomplete. Are these the unfortunate words that come to mind when attempting to analyze your travel and expense data? Follow this four-step process to flip the script: Turn data into game-changing insight that will guide your business decisions.
Considering HR outsourcing for your business? Here are seven specific ways hiring a PEO can save your organization time, energy and best of all – money.