Introducing the Insperity CPA Program
As a result of the strategic partnership between Insperity, GrowthForce and the Houston CPA Society, you have access to a 'Software with a Service' program to help you offer business advisory services that help your clients run better, grow faster and make more money. By partnering with GrowthForce, a leading Client Accounting Service, we’ll show you how to analyze profitability by customer, job and team and use that to put in a human capital strategy that helps increase the ROI of your employees.
Program benefits include:
- 10% discount on select business performance solutions for Houston CPA Society members
- Ability to leverage the GrowthForce alliance program for technology and teams
- Access to GrowthForce CPE training programs that teach CPAs:
1. How to "change the conversation" from compliance to reliance
2. Five steps to a profitable service business
3. How a human capital strategy yields a greater ROI on human capital
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices for your clients
- An exciting opportunity to refer your clients to Insperity for strategic HR solutions that meet their business challenges
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help businesses run better, grow faster and make more money.| Insperity, Executive VP of Sales and Marketing
Ready to learn more? Receive a FREE KPI Company and People Scorecard for meeting with us.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Featured Case Study
Overwhelming. Inconsistent. Incomplete. Are these the unfortunate words that come to mind when attempting to analyze your travel and expense data? Follow this four-step process to flip the script: Turn data into game-changing insight that will guide your business decisions.
Has your company culture flat-lined? It’s not too late to breathe new life into it. But with these simple tips – and a little hard work – you can design a workplace your employees won’t want to leave each day.
No matter why you went into business, judging its success comes down to one thing: money. Do you know whether you’re making any? Here are three key performance indicators you should be watching to find out.
Happy employees are more productive, engaged and committed to your cause. Here are steps you can take to create a happy workplace from the bottom up.
The decision to offer health care benefits to your employees is not one to be taken lightly.