Introducing the Insperity + Goosehead Partnership
Insperity and Goosehead Insurance have teamed up to provide members preferred pricing on select Insperity HR solutions and other program benefits including:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Complete government compliance assistance
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
To get started, download and print the forms below and submit them to email@example.com.
Any questions, please contact Nicholas Stevenson at 281-312-7616 or Nicholas.Stevenson@insperity.com
For sales-related or product questions, please contact Bill Brown at 214-622-4938 or Bill.Brown@insperity.com
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
New Client Review Questionnaire
Will health care reform affect how your small business shops for insurance? Here are four ways to offer benefits that fit your business.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
What is co-employment? A solution for employers who spend too much time on human resource-related tasks at the expense of growing their business.
A professional employer organization (PEO) can free you to focus on what really matters—growing your business.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.