By teaming up with Insperity, Electronic Representatives Association members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Are you suffering from regulation overload? If it seems that every time you turn around, there's another employment law popping up, you're not imagining it. Understand how labor laws affect your business, download your free e-book today.Download your free e-book
Changes to FLSA rules mean that 4.2 million more salaried white collar American workers will be eligible for overtime pay after Dec. 1, 2016. How will this affect your payroll? What can you do to control costs, yet maintain compliance?
Though comp time can be popular with employees, offering it instead of pay could get you into trouble.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Ready to get started?
For many business owners, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. And up to 25 percent of business owners’ time is wasted handling employee related paperwork, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).Download your free e-book
See more resources →