Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
Insperity is a proud member of CompTIA and supporter of the MSP Community
By teaming up with Insperity, CompTIA members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
In order to stay competitive in the current channel environment, VARs and MSPs are quickly learning that they must do more than simply offer services. They need to offer customized solutions that address specific customer business objectives.| USA TODAY, June 3, 2016
Ready to get started?
From startup to maturity, businesses go through phases of growth, and there are challenges to each of them. In this guide, you’ll get tips on how to recognize what’s needed as you grow your business from fledgling to expansion and beyond. Discover what it takes to make it through the lean years, learn what company culture and leadership alignment have to do with success, and find out what not to do when you’re enjoying the fruits of your labor.Download your guide
These nine tips will help you be brave as a leader and set clear boundaries with how technology is used around your company (without feeling like you’re policing your staff).
To be effective, your human resources plan should support your business plan. These five steps can help you make sure everything is in line and on track.
Helping you and your clients streamline approach strategies to many of the most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services