Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
Insperity is a proud member of CompTIA and supporter of the MSP Community
By teaming up with Insperity, CompTIA members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
In order to stay competitive in the current channel environment, VARs and MSPs are quickly learning that they must do more than simply offer services. They need to offer customized solutions that address specific customer business objectives.
Where outsourced IT meets outsourced HR
From startup to maturity, businesses go through phases of growth, and there are challenges to each of them. In this guide, you’ll get tips on how to recognize what’s needed as you grow your business from fledgling to expansion and beyond. Discover what it takes to make it through the lean years, learn what company culture and leadership alignment have to do with success, and find out what not to do when you’re enjoying the fruits of your labor.Download your guide
These nine tips will help you be brave as a leader and set clear boundaries with how technology is used around your company (without feeling like you’re policing your staff).
To be effective, your human resources plan should support your business plan. These five steps can help you make sure everything is in line and on track.
How do you want your employees to feel when they walk in the door? Does your company culture support your business’s mission? Find out why company culture is so important.
Natural disasters are an unpredictable reality across the country, and their impact on small businesses can be devastating.
Helping you and your clients streamline approach strategies to many of the most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services