HR that makes an impact on your nonprofit
Insperity’s mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. Not unlike you, we want to make a positive, lasting impact on the communities we serve.
That’s why we’re here to help alleviate your HR burdens, so you can focus on the work you’re so passionate about.
Discover the breadth and depth of our services and the level of care Insperity provides.
The Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM) has teamed up with Insperity to offer members access to an array of HR resources that help streamline your back office, so your nonprofit can thrive.
With the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution, you can take advantage of an HR infrastructure that helps you run more efficiently without spending more on resources. This all-encompassing solution can help provide peace of mind, regardless of the challenges you face.
Your nonprofit will be better positioned to:
Attract top talent by offering access to solid employee benefits
Through Insperity’s plan design, employees gain access to comprehensive group health coverage, including medical, dental and vision.
Avoid expensive mistakes with unmatched HR-related compliance guidance
From HR-related government reporting to EEO services and more, we help you navigate HR issues to reduce liability and minimize risk.
Gain relief from routine HR tasks and focus more on your cause.
We will process payroll and handle duties such as W-2s and W-4s, employment verification and payroll management reports, to name a few.
Help employees save for their future with a 401(k) Plan.
Whether you choose the Insperity-sponsored 401(k) Plan or prefer to sponsor a 401(k) Plan of your own, we have retirement plan options that can position you as a more attractive employer.
See what other nonprofits are saying about Insperity.
“Every dollar we spend with Insperity is worth it.”
Sally Ann Zoll
CEO, United Through Reading
Employment admin and payroll
- Payroll processing; payroll tax deposits and filing
- Employment verification
- Payroll record maintenance and management
- Employee access to Fortune 500-level benefits
- Choice of health care options; vision and dental
- Life, personal accident, short-term and long-term disability
Employer liability management
- Workers’ compensation plan coverage and claim resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance coverage
- Liability management training
HR-related government compliance
- Unemployment claims administration
- Assistance with wage claims and audits
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA
Performance management support
- Performance appraisals
- Supervisor coaching and training
- Company climate surveys
Learning and development
- Leadership development
- Continuing professional education
- Online courses and books
Recruiting and outplacement support
- Wage and salary surveys
- Interviewing and selection training
- Job description development