Introducing the Insperity Pro Services Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- 10% discount on select Insperity HR solutions
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Blue Sky GPO clients run better, grow faster and make more money.
Awkward interview moments are… well, awkward. Learn how to read nonverbal cues and accurately assess your job candidates.
Have you ever hired someone who lacked passion or just couldn’t do the work? With a tweak of your interview style and questions, you may be able to turn things around the next time.
Do you know how to write a job posting that will attract the right candidates for your company’s open positions? Consider these seven smart steps.
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
It’s tough to manage employee issues and run your business. Here’s seven ways a PEO can help manage an employer’s responsibilities to employees.
Motivating and rewarding your staff doesn’t have to take a lot of time, nor cost an arm and a leg. Here are some ideas managers and HR experts have seen get results in the trenches.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services