Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
By teaming up with Insperity, Autotask members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
There is an art to hiring the top talent who will take your business to the next level. To get the best people for the job requires looking at your company culture, recruiting techniques and hiring practices. In this issue of the Insperity Magazine, you’ll get tips on how to attract and hire the best people for the job and build your profitability, performance and productivity.Download your free e-book
Get access to stress-free payroll and human resources relief while your employees get access to better benefits. Find out how with our Workforce Optimization® full-service HR.
- Employee Benefits
- Government Compliance
- Payroll and HR Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Dedicated HR Support Team
Watch a quick video about Workforce Optimization
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
When it comes to payroll, there are number of places where matters can go awry. Whether it’s an issue with payroll input, payroll taxes or paycheck delivery, human error is too often the culprit for payroll problems. Good payroll software can help you mitigate these common errors in three big ways.
Technology changes quickly. Are you and your payroll software keeping up? Find out with our list of must-have payroll features.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
HR outsourcing can take many forms, from basic payroll processing and timekeeping to complex regulatory compliance and benefits administration.Download your free e-book
See more resources →
Ready to get started?
For many business owners, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. And up to 25 percent of business owners’ time is wasted handling employee related paperwork, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).Download your free e-book
See more resources →