Introducing the Insperity Technology Advisor Program
By teaming up with Insperity, Autotask members can customize your own back office and refer strategic HR solutions to your clients.
Insperity clients receive:
- Fortune 500-level benefits through the Insperity® Workforce Optimization® solution
- A scalable HR infrastructure
- A solution to attract and retain top talent
- Increased employee productivity with minimized employer risk
- Preferred partner pricing for Insperity products and services
- Small business performance guidance through local Insperity business performance advisors
- Valuable information on HR trends and best practices
Insperity channel partners can:
- Expand cloud applications as a trusted IT, HR and business performance resource
- Earn a residual revenue stream
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting clients and prospects to local business performance advisors for their HR needs
- Offer preferred partner pricing for Insperity solutions to your clients and prospects
- Select partner marketing campaigns and resources for the channel partner program
There is an art to hiring the top talent who will take your business to the next level. To get the best people for the job requires looking at your company culture, recruiting techniques and hiring practices. In this issue of the Insperity Magazine, you’ll get tips on how to attract and hire the best people for the job and build your profitability, performance and productivity.Download your free e-book
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
Learn More About Teaming Up With Insperity
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s HR administrative duties can add hours of potentially productive time to your week. Discover five ways a PEO can help you do less and still get more work done.
Are mythical tales about PEOs the only thing preventing you from outsourcing your HR (and saving you a world of headaches)? Check out these five fables that are nothing more than folklore.
Itching to prove the ROI of your HR team in a big way at your company? See how three important tech systems can give you an edge on the everyday tasks that demand most of your time.
When it comes to payroll, there are number of places where matters can go awry. Whether it’s an issue with payroll input, payroll taxes or paycheck delivery, human error is too often the culprit for payroll problems. Good payroll software can help you mitigate these common errors in three big ways.
Technology changes quickly. Are you and your payroll software keeping up? Find out with our list of must-have payroll features.
If you’re shopping for a professional employer organization (PEO), you may be focused on finding one that offers comprehensive payroll services and access to affordable employee benefits. But did you know there are many other services that PEOs provide?
HR outsourcing can take many forms, from basic payroll processing and timekeeping to complex regulatory compliance and benefits administration.Download your free e-book