Introducing the Insperity Broker Program
Insperity's mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. We take on time-consuming HR tasks so you have more time for what matters most-growing your business.
Program benefits include:
- 10% discount on select Insperity HR solutions
- Access to a local business performance advisor
- Updates about HR trends, compliance issues and best practices
Our full-service HR solution delivers
We'll match you with a package of HR solutions that truly fits your business. You'll get access to better benefits, time-saving technology and the first-class service you deserve – complete with dedicated support.
- Provide employees with access to Fortune 500-level benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Choose from a range of packages provided by national medical insurance carriers
- Give employees access to life, personal accident, and short- and long-term disability insurance
Payroll & HR administration
- Reduce your payroll, accounting and benefits costs
- Streamline processes and sync workforce data with our HR technology platform
- Offer employee self-service access to pay stubs, tax forms and more
- Hand off most of your duties for payroll processing and filing of related taxes
- Lean on knowledgeable advisors when facing tricky employee relations issues
- Get ample workers' comp coverage and help with claims resolution
- Reduce employer-related burdens with employment practices liability insurance
- Receive assistance with many employment-related wage claims and audits
This partnership presents Insperity with an excellent opportunity to help Alliance Benefits clients run better, grow faster and make more money.
The decision to offer health care benefits to your employees is not one to be taken lightly.
Is your HR staff making the most of your employees’ skills or are they so bogged down with day-to-day tasks that they don’t have time? Here are three ways to find time for the big picture.
Do you know whether your company is truly successful and profitable? Learn the business key performance indicators (KPIs) you should be watching to find out.
Are your HR practices as flawless as you think they are? You may be missing the mark and not even know it. Avoid making any of these common HR mistakes.
In an effort to save their bottom line, many small businesses feel forced to ditch their company-sponsored health plans. But before you toss out your coverage, dissect your plan.
It’s tough to manage employee issues and run your business. Here’s seven ways PEO outsourcing can help manage an employer’s responsibilities to employees.
Streamline your approach to many of your most challenging business management tasks with our individual products and services