- Insperity employees have up to 12 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time during working hours. In 2017, employees logged 62,223 hours of volunteer time — that's more than $2 million in philanthropic action.
- 76 percent of Insperity employees participate in the company volunteer program.
- Employees donated about $196,815 to the Insperity Fund, a program for employees in crisis.
- Company philanthropic efforts grossed more than $6.2 million.
- Health risk assessments are available for each employee to receive immediate feedback on the current state of their health.
- Insperity completed 3,747 workplace ergonomics evaluations
Military and Veterans
- 7 OSHA Outreach Courses were conducted around the country.
- Conducted 89 safety technology training classes for 895 managers and supervisors nationally.
Animal Welfare Organizations
- Energy management system maximizes the efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Ongoing lighting retrofit program helps reduce energy consumption.
- An irrigation system with motion sensors maximizes water conservation.
- Insperity uses organic fertilizers and paints low in volatile organic compounds in all facilities.
- In 2017, Insperity recycled 1,664 cubic yards of mixed recyclable materials.