- Must be nonprofit and tax-exempt, as described in Section 501(c)(3) or 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code to apply.
- Please be as detailed as possible when requesting items in the form below.
- Donated items must be picked up by the nonprofit organization. Insperity will not ship or transport any donated items.1
- All fields are required and must be completed before selecting the "Submit" button.
- This form cannot be saved to your computer or in Insperity's system.
- Upon submission, additional documents will be required to complete the in-kind donations request process.
- In-kind donation requests may be submitted at any time during the year. There is no deadline.
- The review process will take approximately four to six weeks, and you will be notified via e-mail regarding the status of your grant request.
1 Donated items will be in working condition at the time of donation. Insperity does not guarantee their working condition after the donation process has taken place.