Insperity Customized 401(k) Plan
With an Insperity® Customized 401(k) Plan, you get the ideal blend of flexibility in plan design and investment choice along with unparalleled service.
You have the flexibility to choose your investments and work with the financial advisor or investment management firm of your choice. We take care of all your record-keeping and administrative services.
We also support trust requirements for the plan, allowing you to self-trustee or coordinating trustee services through Reliance Trust Company.
Insperity Retirement Services offers an open architecture investment platform, allowing you to choose investment funds, whether you work with an investment advisor or manage the investments yourself.
- Choose your plan's investment line-up from any daily-valued investment vehicles listed on the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC)
- You have the option to include self-directed brokerage accounts through TDAmeritrade
Insperity Choice 401(k) plans can be designed for your specific situation and goals to:
- Encourage employee participation and loyalty
- Give employees access to their money when needed
- Help satisfy nondiscrimination testing
|Eligibility||Various age and service requirement options|
Optional Roth (after-tax)
Age 50 catch-up included
|Employer contributions||Variety of formulas available:|
• Tiered or discretionary match
• Discretionary profit sharing (including new comparability)
• Qualified nonelective
|Safe harbor||Various employer matching and nonelective formulas|
|Automatic enrollment||Optional from 1% to 10%|
|Loans||Optional 1 or 2 loans per participant|
|Vesting||• 100% immediate|
• 3-year cliff
• 3- to 6-year graded schedules
We make it easy for employees to take charge of saving for retirement on their own terms:
- Easy online enrollment, contribution elections and investment changes
- Paperless loan and distribution requests
- Mobile app to view account information
- Enrollment meetings
- Interactive educational materials
- Contact center support with knowledgeable specialists
- Online investment guidance via ProNvest (if plan sponsor elects to offer service)
- Statements delivered quarterly and available online
As 401(k) service provider for nearly 3,000 small businesses, Insperity has a deep understanding of the issues involved in sponsoring a 401(k) plan, and our service model reflects that.
When you sign up for an Insperity Choice 401(k) you get:
- A dedicated Insperity 401(k) team who works with you to design a custom plan for your business
- Help implementing modifying your plan when needed/li>
- An annual analysis of your plan's design and facilitates enhancements to the plan
Our staff averages more than 15 years’ industry experience
Standard services from Insperity include:
- Regulatory notice preparation and delivery
- Distribution processing, including IRS Form 1099 and minimum required distributions
- Preparation of plan amendments
- Plan sponsor website with on-demand reports
- Annual testing and government reporting, including signature-ready form 5500
- Assistance with year-end compliance tasks
Our paperless system and expanded service model let you eliminate a number of daily tasks you may be handling today, like:
- Gathering and submitting enrollment forms, contribution elections, loan requests and distribution forms
- Distributing participant communications and required notices
The Retirement Service CenterSM for Plan Sponsors gives you access to on-demand reports, plan documents, plan activity and history, so you can get a clear picture of the 401(k) plan and how it is being used by your employees.
Insperity Choice 401(k) plans are structured so that 12b-1 service fees can be used to offset expenses of the plan.