Safeguard your small business with complete coverage from Lockton® Affinity
You may already be protecting your property and employees with business insurance, but don’t forget to protect the most important part of your company — your reputation and financial security. With a special focus on small businesses, Lockton Affinity offers you a complete and customizable insurance package to fully protect your business, your employees
Reduce the expense of legal defense
Our liability insurance can help you dramatically defray legal costs if your business is accused of misconduct or negligence in the course of delivering your services.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) — Protects your business from claims that your employees may bring against you, including discrimination, harassment, breach of contract and wrongful termination.
- General liability — Covers you in the event of bodily injury and property damage, personal and advertising injury, and miscellaneous medical payments to others.
- Professional liability — Covers you should a client sue you for negligent acts, errors/omissions or personal injury resulting from the provision of your services.
- Director and officer liability — Covers your business leaders should they be sued in conjunction with the performance of their business duties.
- Umbrella liability — Provides additional protection should your business exceed the insurance limits on other underlying policies.
Successfully manage workplace mishaps
Safety on the job is your foremost goal, but accidents do happen. Be sure your employees and your business are fully protected with a Lockton Affinity workers’ compensation policy.
- Workers’ compensation — Covers medical expenses and lost wages from injury suffered during the course of employment.
Prepare for the unpredictable
You work too hard to let an unexpected event take your business down. Protect your small business with a casualty insurance package that can head off unforeseen losses.
- Property and business interruption — Provides coverage if there is direct physical loss or damage to your office or its contents.
- Crime — Pays for loss or damage to money and other property that is owned by your business.
- Commercial auto — Provides liability and physical damage coverage for your business vehicles.
- Hired and non-owned auto — Covers you if there is a claim brought against you involving vehicles you do not own.
Bring on the benefits
Recruit and retain the best employees with a competitive employee benefits package.
- Health insurance — Gives your employees peace of mind in knowing their medical needs will be covered.
- Business life insurance — Coverage protects the business owner and governs how the company will continue in the event of his/her death, disability or retirement.