An HR service that works with your business
As an Insperity® Workforce Optimization® client, you become part of a professional employment organization (PEO). Through this arrangement, Insperity absorbs most of your daily employee-related administration and employer liability while you maintain complete control over your workforce, business decisions and operations.
You’ll receive a broad range of services, including:
- Health care coverage: medical, dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- Payroll processing
- Payroll record maintenance and management
- Payroll compliance
- Online paystubs and W-2s
- Payroll management reports
- Garnishment and deduction administration
- Employment verification
- PTO accruals
- Comprehensive recordkeeping and plan administration.
- Complete payroll integration
- Online access for easy enrollment, transfers and changes
- Employee engagement programs and retirement readiness tools
- A service team that averages 15 years of industry experience
- Low participant fees
*Additional fees apply
Performance management support
- Performance appraisals
- Compensation resources and tools
- Supervisor coaching
- Job descriptions
- Base pay structures
- Client self-help tools and worksheets for variable and sales compensation structures
- Company climate surveys
Government compliance reporting and agency interface
- Unemployment claims administration
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA
- Safety services
- Drug-free policies and/or administration
- EEOC administration
- Job classification review
- Health care reform compliance
Employer liability management
- Workers' compensation plan coverage and claim resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Safety review
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
- Employee relations
- Substance abuse prevention
- Liability management training
Training and development
- Certified provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit
- More than 3,000 online courses
- More than 15,000 digital books in business, technology and finance
- Live, virtual training
- Leadership development
- Learning management system
- Employee Service Center™, a web-based, employee self-service, HR technology platform
- MarketPlace™ consumer offerings: discounts and exclusive offers from 30,000 retailers
- Employee communications
Recruiting and outplacement support
- Job description development
- Wage and salary surveys
- Process review
- Interviewing and selection training
- Online interviewing and selection training
Watch this 2 minute video to learn more
about the features in the Employee Service Center.
Answering benefits questions and managing employee paperwork leaves you with little time to focus on your strategic objectives.
Insperity's Employee Service Center™ gives your employees easy, anytime access to benefits and payroll information, so that they're not interrupting you every time they have a question and request. Moreover, it provides an interactive dashboard that allows you to analyze all of your company's HR data and create custom reports so that you can make well-informed business decisions.
Instant access to forms and data
Employees can view and print their paystubs, W-2 forms, paid time off balance and benefits information.
Online benefits enrollment
Employees can use cost calculators and plan comparison tools for an easier decision-making process.
For designated employees, provides secure access to reports with real-time information, including customized reports in multiple Microsoft formats.
Gives authorized personnel the ability to submit and verify company payroll information online, securely and accurately.
You and your employees have anytime,
on-the-go access to your 401(k) accounts, paystubs, benefits plan information, FSA balances, paid-time-off details and more.
Available by phone or email from Insperity's Contact Center specialists.
your side every day
They will get to know your business goals and challenges, so that they can provide guidance and assistance that's in line with your company's unique strategy.
Our service team members average more than 12 years of experience in their fields and more than four years of tenure at Insperity. Almost all hold bachelor's degrees and many hold post-graduate degrees and/or specialty certifications.
- Serves as your main point of contact
- Addresses any non-payroll needs
- Reviews all HR performance items associated with your service plan
- Helps to ensure policies, procedures and actions comply with legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- Processes payroll information
- Generates an accurate and timely payroll
- Maintains data for a complete and accurate employee file
- Ensures service satisfaction
- Actively participates in planning and coordinating delivery of services
- Analyzes needs to identify areas for performance improvement
- Provides training and development program recommendations
- Manages the delivery of online training programs
- Supplements your existing safety procedures
- Implements and coordinates safety programs
- Identifies potential safety issues and works with you to address them
Why Insperity? Because we’re committed to helping you succeed
Our business model is simple: We’re dedicated to helping businesses prosper by taking care of the things that could be distracting you from the bigger picture. We do this by helping you control expenses, minimizing risk exposure and maximizing your opportunities for revenue generation.
So, are you ready to achieve your business goals?
With Insperity, it can happen sooner than you think.