Shrink payroll costs and drive efficiency
Payroll is often the largest expense for most companies, especially service-oriented businesses. Insperity TimeStar™ time-tracking software can help you get the most value from your workforce by ensuring that your employees are working the right hours, in the right place — and are accurately compensated for their time.
Reduce overtime and payroll costs with increased accuracy
By automating data capture, scheduling and time tracking, the Insperity TimeStar Web-based, time-tracking software eliminates human error and takes less time than manual methods. In fact, automating can save you 21 percent on overtime costs and 3 to 5 percent of payroll costs. Try our savings calculator to see how much you can save.
All you need is an Internet connection and Insperity TimeStar to get:
- Flexible time capture – Collect data through real-time Web punching, mobile punch in/punch out, and an array of time clock options including biometric time clocks, badges and telephony
- Advanced time calculations – Calculate intricate shift differentials, premium conditions, holiday rules, PTO, break and lunch rules, union policies, regulatory laws and much more
- Streamline approvals – Schedule approval workflow for PTO requests, changes and other requests with one click
- Employee Self-Service – Allow your workforce to manage their own employee information to swap shifts, review PTO balances and make requests
Seamlessly integrates with HR management software
to streamline processes
Insperity TimeStar easily integrates with leading workforce management software to automate the entire employee workflow from scheduling and timekeeping to HR and payroll.
- “Punch to paycheck” coverage – Insperity TimeStar delivers a fully-integrated suite of HR and payroll solutions that connect your organization’s entire workforce management process.
- Valuable insight – With configurable, calendar-based views of attendance violations and time off, you can easily monitor employee attendance patterns and trends and adjust accordingly.
Benefit from our decades of experience
With labor regulations, extensive reporting requirements, conditional rates and other factors, there’s more to scheduling, timekeeping and payroll than meets the eye. Insperity has the knowledge and experience to help guide you through it all.
- Proven track record – Insperity TimeStar is backed by more than 25 years of experience engineering, implementing and supporting time and labor
- Industry specialists – We’ve delivered robust, flexible and easy-to-use solutions for a wide variety of industries—from manufacturers to non-profits, retailers, long-term care providers, health care and so much more.